There must be something in the water in Boston and Chicago, because there are some mighty fine looking men taking the ice in pursuit of Lord Stanley’s Cup. And no, Zdeno Chara did not make the cut. Let’s just hope this series goes seven games.
2. Patrick Sharp, Chicago Blackhawks
Looking sharp, Mr. Sharp. We approve.
3. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins
Spelling his name may be tough, but anyone would be lucky to score with this goalie.
5. Tyler Seguin, Boston Bruins
This member of the Bs get’s an “A” for his looks.
6. Patrick Kane, Chicago Blackhawks
Just like the Blackhawks, we may have to choose him first overall.
7. David Krejci, Boston Bruins
Who cares that you probably can’t pronounce his last name?