15. Have an insatiable need for speed? Move to Ormond Beach, Florida.
Quick history about Ormond Beach, Florida.
14. Can’t afford to buy yourself or anyone else in your life jewelry? Move to Jewell, Iowa.
An overview of Jewell, Iowa.
13. Does Mother Nature beckon you? Is earthy goodness your chosen way of life? Move to Blue Earth, Minnesota.
Fast facts about Blue Earth, Minnesota.
12. If dentist visits are your worst nightmare, move to Hereford, Texas.
Read about how and why Hereford got its tagline.
11. Are you one of those annoyingly happy people? Move to Happy, Texas.
Tidbits about Happy.
10. Desserts, sweetners, and syrups not enough to satisfy your sweet tooth? Move to Hershey, Pennsylvania.
A little history lesson on Hershey, Pennsylvania.
9. Always dreamed of being a somebody? Move to Hico, Texas.
Things to do in Hico, Texas.
8. If you are constantly losing your socks just move to Fort Payne, Alabama.
Click for Fort Payne’s history.
7. Hypersexual? Move to Atlantic City.
More about “Always Turned On.”
6. Want to be everyone’s center of the universe? Move to Boswell, Indiana.
Some facts about Boswell, Indiana.
5. Do you pepper your life as well as everyone else’s with puns? Move to Gravity, Iowa.
More about Gravity, Iowa.
4. Is Mary Jane your best friend? Move to Weed, California.
Fun facts about Weed, California can be found here.
3. Afraid of being chosen at the next Hunger Games reaping? Move to Peculiar, Missouri.
Some facts about Peculiar, Missouri.
2. Fan of Farts? Move to Gas, Kansas.
AND THE No. 1 obscure city you should seriously consider moving to is…
1. Hyder, Alaska. Because you secretly believe that you were born to be a Ghostbuster and wish that Casper was real.
Some stuff about Hyder, Alaska.