1. Cups You Can’t Actually Drink Out Of
2. Things That Once Touched Raw Meat
4. Things Handled by Kinky Previous Owners
You don’t know where their hands have been.
5. This Deep Fryer That’s Seen One Too Many Batches of Chicken
8. Insulting Reminders
When tempted, always ask yourself: “Where will I put this?”
Have mercy on your pores.
10. Granny’s Ice Tongs
You never know where they’ve been.
12. Adult Bearded Dragon Food
13. This Open Bag of Adult Diapers
Designed to weather a single impact, they aren’t too useful a second time around.
15. Old Blenders
Are they ever really clean?
16. This Dispenser of Half-Used Mystery Fluid
Lice removal can cost hundreds of dollars. Do the math.
19. Stuffed Animals
Stuff is definitely hiding in the fuzz.
20. Anything Ostensibly Edible
Even Fluff expires eventually.
21. Games with Missing Pieces
22. Bowling Shoes
So. Many. Feet.
23. Halogen Lamps
We now know they are fire hazards.
24. Hemorrhoidal Suppositories
The shame alone could kill you.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/marcelle/24-thrift-shop-items-you-should-never-buy-82mt
Community Post: 24 Thrift Shop Items You Should Never Buy